- We work in a wide range of sectors, solving a variety of tough business and social research problems
- The verticals we work in often share a common set of research problems, allowing for the cross-pollination of ideas and techniques
- We embed our sector knowledge and insights into all phases of a research project—not just the final report
Advanis is an independent Canadian market and social research firm known for its innovation and responsiveness.
Our focus is on customer experience, product design and pricing, and public sector research.
We think of ourselves as a scalable boutique, able to deliver on massive tracking programs; small, intricate studies; or customized discrete choice modeling.
Our innovation has inspired many other market research and management consulting firms to use Advanis as their partner for data collection and/or advanced analytics.
- We have been active partners with clients who introduce profound change to their industry or sector (e.g., online brokerage, digital photography, VoIP, healthcare) and have been required to develop new approaches to new challenges
- We invest in innovation, advancing both the theory and application of market and social research techniques to remain ‘state of the art’
- We tailor every approach to meet specific engagement objectives - no two research engagements are the same
- We have developed proprietary systems for all aspects of field; from survey design, to sample and quota management, to field interviews and transcription
- We can collect data over the phone (CATI, IVR, SMS), online, in person, and via regular mail. Online surveys in all languages and telephone surveys available in 10
We employ high quality staff: our telephone interviewers average 2+ years tenure, our transcription team is trained to journalistic standards